Groupon US Affiliate Program
Groupon is a unique online shopping service that lets you save money on the things you want and need. You can find deals on local restaurants, entertainment, and more. The Groupon app lets you browse and purchase deals from your phone. And the Groupon website offers even more savings on top of what you can find in the app and website. It was founded in 2008 by former economic analyst Andrew Mason. The company has since expanded to offer deals for travel, food, events and more.
Groupon's history is full of growth, innovation and change. In its early days, the company focused on providing discounts for local businesses. But as the company grew, it began to offer more global deals. And in 2013, Groupon acquired LivingSocial, which gave the company a strong presence in the online food market.
- 1User clicks on your tracking link
- 2User lands on the advertiser website and purchase any product within cookie period
- 3User successfully paid and receive his/her purchase
- 1Tracking - 5 min
- 2Validation - 45 from following month
- 3Payment - 60 after validation