Microsoft Affiliate Program
Microsoft is a multinational technology company with over 100,000 employees worldwide. It develops, manufactures, licenses and sells computer software, consumer electronics, services and cloud-based solutions. Its main products are the Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
The company was founded on April 4, 1975, by Bill Gates and Paul Allen under the name "Micro-Soft", after a failed business venture called Traf-O-Data. Microsoft entered the computer industry in 1980 with its purchase of a copy of IBM's PC. In 1983, Microsoft released its own version of the IBM PC called the MS-DOS operating system which became successful. The company went public on November 25, 1986, and has since then become one of the world's largest software companies.
- 1User clicks on your tracking link
- 2User lands on the advertiser website and purchase any product within cookie period
- 3User successfully paid and receive his/her purchase
- 1Tracking - 5 min
- 2Validation - 45 from following month
- 3Payment - 60 after validation