If you are having trouble with receiving emails from Shopper, please follow these troubleshooting methods:
- Ensure that you have not received our email in your Junk, Spam, Social, Promotional, or alternative email folders. If you find emails from us at any of these folders, mark them as "not spam" to ensure that you receive future emails in your inbox.
- Refresh your email inbox as there can be delays in receiving emails at times.
- Update your contact details, check the spelling of your email address or consider using an alternative email address if you have any.
- Check with your I.T. or email service provider to see if emails are blocked. Depending on how strict your emails are set up, it might be possible that receiving certain emails outside your organization is either blocked or not allowed.
- Please note that the verification link we email you will remain active for 72 hours. If it has expired, you can click the ‘Resend Verification Link’ button to get a fresh link again.
- Contact Shopper Support by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via this form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org