- Display: 27 inch (68 cm) 2K QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS Panel sRGB 99% HDR 10, Color Calibrated
- Gaming: 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time, G-Sync Compatible, AMD Freesync Premium
- Connectivity: HDMI x 2, Display Port, Headphone Out
- Stand: Tilt Stand and VESA 100 x 100 Wall Mount
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11300H | Speed: 3.1 GHz (Base) - 4.4 GHz (Max) | 4 Cores | 8 Threads | 8MB Cache
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) | IPS Technology | 120 Hz Refresh Rate | 250Nits Brightness | Anti-glare | 45% NTSC || Memory: 16GB RAM DDR4-3200 | Upgradable Up to 16GB || Storage: 512GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 4GB GDDR6 Dedicated Graphics || Cooling: 100%imporved ventilation rate | 21% larger thermal Area | 35% higher TDP
- Military Grade : MIL-STD-810G Qualified Design| Qualified for various Military Specification Tests like Low & High Temp (-25 to 63°C for 4 hrs)| Temp Shock (-25 to 63°C one way temp Shock)| Shock (122cm+ Drop Test)| Vibration (4-32Hz over 2 hrs)
- OS and Pre-Installed Softare: Pre-Loaded Windows 11 Home with Lifetime Validity | MS Office Home and Student 2021 | Xbox GamePass Ultimate 3-month subscription*
- Audio: 2x 2W HD Stereo Speakers | Nahimic Audio with Surround Sound, Sound Tracker, Night Mode, Sound Sharing & Content Profiles || Camera: HD 720p with E-camera Shutter | Physical kill switch for 100% privacy protection | Integrated Dual Array Mic
- Keyboard: Full-size 4-Zone white Backlit legendary TrueStrike Keyboard with 100% Anti-Ghosting, Anti-Abrasion & Soft-Landing switches| 1.5 mm Key Travel | Large Arrow Keys| 1 piece TrackPad
The product is very good, the sound signature is really good, and u can feel the bass it's so powerful so it's good for music as well as gaming, the minds and highs are good.
Using an equaliser, you can also adjust the sound according to your liking. You're going to love it so just go for it.
I upgraded from a 40mm driver budget Bluetooth headphone to this and it legit changed the whole experience and I loved it.
Updated: You can enjoy a fast and accurate gaming experience with the Logitech G502 wireless optical gaming mouse, thanks to its fast LIGHTSPEED 1 ms wireless connectivity. It has an optical sensor that delivers stellar precision while gaming and prevents smoothing, filtering, or acceleration issues. Moreover, you can
sync this mouse with your screen colour, gameplay, or
audio as it features intelligent LIGHTSYNC RGB, allowing you to create customised RGB animations.
1) Design ergonomics is good and the built quality is decent though it's a replica of an Xbox 360 controller.
2) All buttons are strong enough but the click noise is there. Analog sticks are smooth and I suggest you all wear a THUMB GRIP over it to prevent wear of the cap.
3) Vibration is a fantastic one which is decent and natural. The AB and XY backlit light helps in the dark.
4) Playtime is good with good backup. The wireless connection is too good. The cable quality is good and it is meant for only charging.
5) Some say that the USB receiver is heated up and the fuse is blown. you can prevent this by using a USB HUB that can protect the dongle from the heat that is dissipated through the laptop's vent. Don't locate the dongle on the USB ports which are presented near the heat exhaust vent. '
6) All other buttons and RT LT LB RB are giving good input.
7) Overall it is a Great and Cheap Gamepad ever.
It is built with and for esports athletes for competition-level performance, speed and precision.
Kaihua high-quality switches deliver an audible and tactile click for a solid, secure keypress.
Ultra-portable compact tenkeyless design frees up table space for mouse movement. It’s easy to pack up and transport to tournaments.
Use LIGHTSYNC to highlight keys and program static lighting patterns to onboard memory for tournament systems that don’t allow G HUB installations.*
Detachable Micro USB cables feature a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag.