Superfeet Green Premium Insoles
The Superfeet ADD/APT System traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear’s flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.
We developed a system to help
you pick the right insole to improve
How the Superfeet insoles feel under
shape and support
Most shape and
The space in the footwear filled by your foot
and the insole.
For almost every type
For casual and active
styles of footwear
For roomy shoes
Based on the principles of podiatric medicine, Superfeet’s shape, design and manufacture have set the standard for support and earned over 40 U. S. and International patents along the way. Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat, 2-dimensional midsoles of your footwear to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort.
3 KEYS TO EVERY INSOLE
1. Structured heel cup : Encapsulates and positions the soft tissue under the heel, maximizing natural shock absorption.
2. Rearfoot support : The support you feel towards the back of your arch and the front of your heel is the distinct Superfeet shape stabilizing the rearfoot.
3. Firm stabilization : A firm foam layer and a stabilizer cap combine to create the supportive shape that Superfeet are famous for.
OUR FOCUS ON SUPPORT
At Superfeet, we focus on supporting the rearfoot because it is where the majority of foot motion (standing, walking and running) originates.
Movement adds stress upwards of 3x to 5x your body weight in impact forces per step or stride. On average active people take 8,000-13,000 steps per day. If the feet aren’t supported correctly, unstable movement can lead a whole host of foot health issues. Superfeet help stabilize your feet so they can work more efficiently.
- Feature:Thicker profile offers maximum support for medium to high arches in running, hiking, alpine and industrial footwear with removable insoles
- Feature:Friction- control top cover helps reduce blistering
- Feature:Encapsulating Stabilizer System [ESS] provides optimal underfoot support through the unique combination of our stabilizer cap and the shape and design of the foam full length
- Feature:Agion antimicrobial treatment helps inhibit odor-causing bacteria
- Feature:3/16 Inch Foundation High Density Foam resists moisture and helps reduce shock while offering advanced comfort to the entire foot
- Model:Green Premium-U
- Title:Superfeet Green Premium Insoles
go to store
prices from 34.50More Info
prices from 34.50