Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon
1. M Mode
Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 On to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the fl
1. M Mode
Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 On to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal. ?
2. S1 Mode
(1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment. ?
(2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger. ?
3. S2 Mode
Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won’t flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash. ?
4. Power-saving Function
(1) To save battery power, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 30 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up.
(2) In S1/S2 mode, the flash will enter stand-by state in about 60 minutes of idle use. Press any button to wake it up. (3) In Power-saving mode, the charging indicator flickers in every 3 seconds. Other Indicators are turned off.
5. Protection Function
(1) Protection in continuous flashes
(2) Systematic over-temperature protection
Guide Number : 38 ( ISO 100 )
Flash Mode : M, S1, S2
Vertical Rotation Angle : 0~90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle : 0~270 degrees
Power : 4xAAsize batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable )
Lighting Times : 100-1500 times ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Recycle Time : approx 0. 5-5. 5s ( AA alkaline batteries used )
Light Quantity Output Control : with 1/8 – stop increment
Color Temperature : 5600K
Flash Duration : 1/300s~1/20000s
100% Brand New. 3 Months Warranty by Seller.
- Feature:Compatible with Canon Digital EOS and Nikon DSLR cameras
- Feature:Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim).
- Feature:For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Feature:Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery.
- Feature:The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED.
- Model:TT560 SPEEDLITE@@
- MPN:TT560 SPEEDLITE@@
- PartNumber:TT560 SPEEDLITE@@
- Title:Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Olympus Fujifilm Pentax Sigma Minolta Leica and Other SLR Digital SLR Film SLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with single-contact Hot Shoe
go to store
prices from 69.00More Info
prices from 69.00