Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell
Shopping for a reliable, high-quality mount for your mobile device? This one installs directly into your CD player slot or in between the grooves of your dash. PATENT PENDING DESIGN. It uses NO SUCT
Shopping for a reliable, high-quality mount for your mobile device? This one installs directly into your CD player slot or in between the grooves of your dash. PATENT PENDING DESIGN. It uses NO SUCTION CUPS, NO CLIPS, NO SCREWS, and it requires NO TOOLS. Best part, it won’t obstruct your view of the road. FAQs : My charge port is located on the side of my phone. Will this allow for me to charge it at the same time? Absolutely. Simply detach the support bar located at the bottom of the cradle, and you can easily mount your phone with the charge port exposed. Will the blade activate the CD’s auto loader? Although all CD players are made differently, the plastic blade does not reach far enough to activate a CD player’s auto loading function. If my CD player has a rubber/cloth dust guard, will the mount damage it? The max depth the nGroove blade can reach is 16mm or . 63″. If the depth of your dust guard is shorter than this, then the plastic blade might cause it to appear warped or wrinkled. I have an extended battery which requires a larger case. Will it fit? The MT5000 was not designed for devices thicker than . 70″, but you still might be able to mount your phone without its case. NOTE : You must completely loosen the blade’s tightening wheel BEFORE uninstalling the mount. Compatible with the new iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Inspire, HTC myTouch, Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S Series, LG Revolution, Motorola Droid Bionic, Atrix, & More! Will not fit TomTom GPS units with a protruding rear speaker.
- Feature:The MT5000-D: Mountek’s 4th revision of its popular CD Slot Mount. Now with a rubber dipped nGroove blade for better grip!
- Feature:Firmly mounts cell phones, satellite radios, GPS units, MP3 players and more
- Feature:Inserts into front loading CD player slot, where device controls are easily accessible by the driver
- Feature:Requires NO suction cups, NO clips, NO screws, NO adhesives or glue
- Feature:nGroove design allows the MT5000 to fit thin grooves found in autos, planes, boats & motorcycles
- LegalDisclaimer:U.S. Domestic Shipping ONLY
- ProductGroup:GPS or Navigation System
- Title:Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
go to store
prices from 19.99More Info
prices from 19.99