Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Stage 4, Spinach,
About HAPPYBABY : Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. We work with Dr. Sears to come up tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingred
About HAPPYBABY : Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. We work with Dr. Sears to come up tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingredients. Contains Salba, an ancient gluten-free grain. It is an amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids & provides fiber, protein, calsicum, iron and many other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This rich source of nutrients is featured in the HAPPYBABY line and is recommended by Dr. Sears! Enjoy!
- Feature:A unique recipe of fruits and veggies combined with super grains–a recipe that is sure to delight your toddler
- Feature:Pack of sixteen 4.22-ounce pouches
- Feature:They are all organic with 100% natural ingredients, no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetic modifications, and no preservatives
- Feature:Contains no gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, or added sugars
- Feature:Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Feature:HAPPYBABY is committed to providing families with the healthiest, most optimal nutrition possible
- Feature:Made out of organic pears, organic mango, organic spinach, salba, organic lemon juice concentrate, and ascorbic acid
- Feature:Rich in antioxidants and contains 822 milligram of omega-3s per serving
- LegalDisclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Size:4.22 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
- Title:Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Stage 4, Spinach, Mango and Pear, 4.0-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
go to store