Graco Highback TurboBooster Car Seat, Spitfire
Graco Highback TurboBooster Child Car Seat, in Spitfire
Growing Child Car Seat
Graco’s Highback TurboBooster helps keep your child safe in highback mode from 30 – 100 lbs. , from 38 to 52” tall and from 3 – 10 years old. Then, when your child is ready, it converts to a backless booster for children 40 – 100 lbs. , from 40 to 57” tall and from 4 – 10 years old. Plus, with lots of “big kid” features that appeal to older children, it’s kid-approved. Not only that, it’s top-rated by leading consumer magazines and it’s been given the coveted “Best Bet Booster” designation by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. As a parent, you’ll know it’s a great choice to help protect your child.
This toddler car seat booster features a multi-layer head rest that will help keep your child comfortable. It also features full coverage back support (in highback mode), for comfort and support as your child grows. Whether you’re going on a short errand or a longer road trip, comfort is essential and this car seat really delivers.
Busy moms (just like you!) love that the Highback TurboBooster is so easy to convert from high back mode to backless mode. You can convert to comfortably accommodate your growing child, for years of use. This child car booster seat is really built for longevity.
The Highback TurboBooster features fully adjustable headrest, which helps keep your growing child secure on all of your journeys together. As a parent, you’ll love that your child is riding comfortably and securely.
The open-loops belt guides help to easily position your vehicle’s seatbelt, which makes it easier for your independent little (or big!) one to self-buckle.
Wide, padded armrests are extra-comfy for your child as he / she grows, and the integrated cup holders and storage (for small games and toys) are added features bigger kids really appreciate.
Bold Style for Big Kids
The fun Spitfire is a bold fashion that’s just right for your “big kid. ” An intricate pattern of concentric circles and squares is complemented by solids of grassy green and black, for a bold look that’s great for boys and girls.
Safety : First Priority
At the heart of it all, the Graco TurboBooster car seats is designed to help keep your “big kid” safe while riding in the car. This seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including :
- Side Impact Tested for occupant retention with a standard vehicle harness system in Graco highback turbo booster mode
- U. S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Padded, height-adjustable armrests and hide-away cup holders keep kids smiling
Age / Weight Recommendations
- Designed to accommodate children from 30 – 100 lbs. and from 38 – 57 inches tall
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat
- Binding:Baby Product
- Feature:Helps safely transport your “big kid” from 30-100 pounds
- Feature:Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed United States safety standards
- Feature:Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- Feature:Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Feature:Padded, height-adjustable armrests and hide-away cup holders keep kids smiling
- ProductGroup:Baby Product
- Title:Graco Highback TurboBooster Car Seat, Spitfire
go to store
prices from 39.99More Info
prices from 39.99